Things I like:
1) People here are so polite and helpful.
2) You don’t really have to pay to get on the bus or train (technically you should pay, as with many services in life, but they don’t check)
3) There are mountains on three sides of the city, and then ocean on the other side. Beaches everywhere!!
4) It hasn’t been hotter than 70 degrees since I’ve been here.
5) Unlimited talk/data/text plans for $25/month with good service.
1) When you say you’re from Washington, you have to specify DC, or else they think you’re from the state of Washington. Ew.
2) They need two forms of ID when you buy alcohol or go to a club/bar.
1) A 6-pack of beer costs 12 bucks. An $8 bottle of wine costs $15 here.
3) FOOD IS SO EXPENSIVE HERE!!!! I went to the super low cost market, and I almost passed out in the dairy section.
4) I still need to find a place to stay.